Contentteller is a powerful content management system written in the PHP scripting language designed for sites of all sizes and types.
Publish - Unlimited Content Types, Unlimited Possibilities The Publish module allows you to create your own of content type modules by adding a custom XML based content type configuration file and templates. You can add a wide range of content fields to the configuration file including text, textarea, dropdown menu, checkbox, description, download, image, gallery, thumbnail, and date/time fields. The content type XML file also defines the links for the modules main page and the details page.
Response - Comments, ratings, discussions, articles, polls, or a bug tracker The Response module allows you to interact with your visitors. Users can post comments or a rate your content. Additionally, there is an option to create your own of content type modules by adding a custom XML based content type configuration file and templates.
Style - Create a unique style based on the latest HTML standards Contentteller comes with a powerful visual style editor that allows you to create a unique style within minutes. You can easily customize the HTML output of your website with the template editor or merge changes from the default template set to your custom template set.
Performance - Manage an unlimited number of websites With Contentteller you can manage an unlimited number of website from the same installation. Contentteller has been developed with high performance in mind and can scale from small websites to huge websites with millions of hits.
Security - The highest level of security Contentteller is not only an unbelievable powerful content management system but also a secure one. Bringing state of the art strong encryption, content validation, and full support for Content Secure Policy that all modern browsers are supporting.
Privacy - Provide a fully GDPR compliant websites to your visitors Contentteller is offer the higher level of privacy for your visitors making it easy to provide a fully EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance website. Contentteller supports cookie less logins, downloadable user data, and much more.
Import - Import data from various sources Contentteller can import data from POP3 and IMAP email servers or RSS feeds, Atom feeds, and Pad XML. There is also support for importing rich snippets such as title, description, and a preview image.
Integrate - Integrate Contentteller with popular scripts and services Contentteller supports login and comments integration with popular scripts as well login integration with social networks, translate integration with the Microsoft Translate Text API and much more.
Upgrade - Upgrade to Contentteller from previous versions or other products Contentteller can import data from its predecessors as well from various third party products. A multi-threaded CLI/shell based option is also available.
PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, or 7.4
MBSTRING support enabled
JSON support enabled
OpenSSL support enabled
ionCube Loader 10.3 or higher
SQLite 3.28+, or MariaDB 10+, or MySQL 5.6+, or PostgreSQL 8.6+
Apache with mod_rewrite or IIS with URL Rewrite Module. Other webservers may work but need custom rewrite configurations.
Limitations Registration required. The free starter edition can be used as long as you want but is limited to 60 days of updates and support. The free version is also only supporting SQLite as database backend and users are required to show the "Powered by" branding notice. Upgrading to the paid version will enable MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL support as well allows users to remove the "Powered by" notice.
Version History for Contentteller CMS System:
Version 3.0.4 (2020-09-25)
- Added an option to customize the default teaser image width for newly uploaded teaser images in the publish module
- Added an option to set the maximum width of uploaded images for both publish and response uploads
- Added an option to convert uploaded images for both publish and response uploads to JPEG or WEBP
- Updated the image attachment option in publish again to handle better the insert of images in Chromium and Firefox
- Fixed a problem that caused the publish carousel to generate blank thumbnails from WEBP images
- Added options to enable/disabled the MB4 (emoji) filter allowing the use of all emojis
- Added a redirection from the details page to the content type page if no content object is specified
- Fixed a logout issue by adding additional code to hashes session to update the user agent after a browser update
- Fixed a rare problem with the email parser in import that caused the parser to crash
- Optimized the related content function in news import to get a better overview of already imported content
- Added teaser image support to Contentteller 2 import
- Added options for IFRAME and CODE to HTML Filter
- Fixed a problem in the HTML filter that breaks iframe code
- Added additional permissions checks in response community and postings blocks
- Fixed a problem with the EU cookie check that prevent some configurations to serve the pages from the cache
- Fixed an issue which can result in truncation of the datastore data under MariaDB/MySQL
Like it? Love it? Leave a comment below. Please note that comments requesting support or pointing out listing errors will be deleted. Visit our Support Forums for help or drop an email to mgnews @ majorgeeks.com to report mistakes. Thank you!comments powered by Disqus